This one day course, online, on May 5, helps you not only be a better, stronger, team member but also helps you develop a strong, cohesive team reporting to you. But hurry, registration closes at the end of the week, Friday April 30. MEIA members use the code MEIA25 to redeem the discount when registering.
Padraig Coaching & Consulting: Teamwork Fundamentals
How do you and your peers work as a cohesive team, rather than silently in competition with each other, while also leading the team who report to you?
This course helps you become a better teammate, whether a project team or a leadership team, and gives you the foundations to lead a stronger team, by integrating the model from Lencioni’s book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, into your work teams.
In this course you will assess your own approach to teamwork, gain personalized insights on how you can more effectively work with others, and master critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to build a strong team.
What will you learn?
• Discover personalized insights on how you can more effectively work with others.
• Explain the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed for successful teamwork.
• Shape new, more productive behaviors to increase productivity
• Practice building trust quickly with a wider range of people.
• Develop productive conflict within teams to optimize results.
• Separate building commitment from relying on consensus.
• Create accountability with peers for their commitments and yours.
• Focus team direction on shared goals.
To register: Click here or go to https://www.padraig.ca/product/teamwork-fundamentals