Thursday, 27 February 2020 | 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CST
Are you interested in doing business with the Government of Canada? The Government of Canada purchases $22 billion of goods and services each year.
This seminar provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
• Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
• Understand the contracting process
• Register in supplier databases
• Build networks and promote your business
• Search for opportunities
• Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
• Understand the security clearance process
• Bid on opportunities
Participants may register to attend in-person or online.