March 18, 2021
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Registration for this course is now full
MEIA is partnering with the Manitoba Association of Regional Recyclers (MARR) to present the 2020 MARR Forum. The forum is being delivered in a series of five webinars between Nov 2020 and March 2021. MEIA Members receive the MARR member discount so be sure to select “MARR member” when you register.
Presentations will include:
- Setting the Context: The Challenge and Importance of Promoting, Educating and Encouraging 4Rs behaviour (Mike Fernandes, StrategyMakers Consulting Inc.)
- Promotion and Education Strategies for Community and Regional 4R Programs – Tips and Best Practices (Barbara McConnell, McConnell Weaver Strategic Communication)
- Interactive Panel Discussion – Insights & Lessons from the Field: What does it take to effectively promote, educate and encourage residents to participate in community based 4Rs programs. Panelists will include:
- Amy Smith, Green Action Centre
- Deb Odegaard, Flin Flon & District Recycling
- Wendy MacLennan, Evergreen Technologies Inc.