- January 21, 2021
9:30 am - 11:30 am
MEIA is partnering with the Manitoba Association of Regional Recyclers (MARR) to present the 2020 MARR Forum. The forum is being delivered in a series of five webinars between Nov 2020 and March 2021. MEIA Members receive the MARR member discount so be sure to select “MARR member” when you register.
The next webinar is Planning, Implementing & Managing an Effective Composting/Organic Waste Management Program on January 21 (9:30am-11:30am). Presentations will include:
- City of Steinbach’s Composting and Organics Waste Diversion Programs – Eldon Wallman, Manager of Solid Waste
- Insights for Planning, Implementing and Managing Effective Composting and Organic Waste Management Programs in Small and Medium-Sized Manitoba Communities – Composting Council of Canada
- Manitoba Conservation and Climate’s Organic Waste Diversion Initiatives – Kelly Kuryk, Organics Coordinator, Manitoba Conservation and Climate
Click here for more details and to register for the January 21 webinar. MEIA Members: Remember to select “MARR member” when buying your ticket!
A significant number of “season tickets” have already been sold leaving only a limited number of spots still available so make sure you register soon! Note: If you’ve already purchased a season pass, you are already registered.
The 2020 MARR Forum will be delivered as a series of five (5) online webinars taking place “live” on the following dates…
- Webinar 1 – Thurs, Nov 19, 2020 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Webinar 2 – Thurs, Dec 10, 2020 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Webinar 3 – Thurs, Jan 21, 2021 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Webinar 4 – Thurs, Feb 18, 2021 (9:30am to 11:30am)
- Webinar 5 – Thurs, Mar 18, 2021 (9:30am to 11:30am)
Each webinar will focus on a particular theme and will include expert panels, educational presentations on topics relevant to Manitoba’s recycling and waste management decision makers and workers, guided video tours of model recycling/waste sites, solution-oriented roundtable discussions addressing topical needs of the sector and regions of the province.